Fishing Float Tubes Aren’t Just for Fishing
When you think of a Fishing Float Tube, what activity comes to mind? Fishing, of course — but, fishing for what? With a little creativity, it’s not hard to think of any number of uses for a fishing float tube. Here are just a few:
- Go fishing for fish! Let’s just get the most obvious one out of the way first.
- Go fishing for fun — A fishing float tube adds a new dimension of fun to outings on the lake or pond. With two float tubes, you and a friend can race or play a floating version of Marco Polo.
- Go fishing for the sun — Take along some cold drinks, a good book, and plenty of sunscreen when you use your fishing float tube as a personal island dedicated to sun worship.
- Go fishing for stars — You’ll need your flashlight and some bug spray, but the view from a fishing float tube on a clear night rivals any trip to the planetarium. Don’t forget to wear your life jacket!
- Go fishing for birds — Birdwatchers can approach hard-to-reach nesting sites quietly from the water using a fishing float tube. Get a closer look without scaring your feathered friends away.
- Go fishing for the perfect shot — With a camera, of course. Bring along your photography gear (in a waterproof gear box, just in case of mishaps), and snap photos from the ideal vantage point of your float tube.
Can you think of more ways to go fishing? There’s no reason to limit the way a fishing float tube is used just because of its name. Put your mind to it, and I’ll bet you can come up with even more creative and practical uses for a fishing float tube.